- How to use blogger to record my progress/development in research
- How to find relevant videos on websites such as Youtube
- How to use Google as a helpful tool for research of existing media products
- How to correctly function still cameras to take pictures for planning, storyboard, animatic etc.
- How to use Quark Storyboard to put together a digital storyboard
- How to use Final Cut to create an animatic
- How to use applications/programs like prezi, powerpoint and slideshare
- How to function video camera - focusing lens, zoom and correctly inserting memory cards
- How to use editing software such as Final Cut Pro and Photoshop - How to cut, add transitions, overlay, alter motion, add titles
- How to use Soundtrack Pro and Livetype to make a soundtrack and titles
- How to use social networking as a form of keeping up to date with progress
I would say my skills have dramatically developed and improved over the two years of studying for A level. I feel I am now able to efficiently create my own piece of media as I have come to understand how to use a range of different media technologies. My knowledge has grown stronger each month as I have learnt new sills and put them to practice.
No comments:
Post a Comment